Sunday, February 3, 2008

I do art projects all of the time. I have been creative since I was a child, and it never went away. My wife also does crafts and scrapbooking, so needless to say, we're always working on something. Now that I have a five year old daughter, we have quite the creative household.

My daughter is constantly doing projects for preschool, or just things at home for fun. In the summer we love to draw on the driveway with chalk or just sit and color. We even have found some washable outdoor paint that is alot of fun. Our yard is very colorful in the summer, and so is the inside of our house.

We shop online at Crayola Store.com and get really great prices. They have absolutely everything you need for any arts and crafts project, even some things we couldn't find in stores. They have specialty craft items and even give you craft ideas. Anything Crayola can be found at Crayola Store.com, and you can get there by clicking on the banner below.


No comments: